Reach caregivers through organizations where they work, pray, or seek support.
These organizations are:
- Businesses whose employees are family caregivers when their workday ends
- Faith-based communities where caregivers worship
- Professional, condition-related and community-based organizations that support caregivers
- Health care, eldercare or long-term care providers that employ caregivers or treat their loved ones
The Assisting Caregiving Employees (ACE) Program
Partners on the Path is collaborating with Caregiver Action Network, the nation’s leading family caregiver non-profit, to reach working family caregivers
Our innovative ACE Program is a customized web portal licensed by employers who want to support valuable staff and create a caregiver-friendly organizational culture. Through the ACE portal, employees gain easy access to resources they need to make sound decisions and manage caregiving responsibilities:
- Reliable information on where to turn for help
- Links to care management resources and condition-related organizations
- Help with locating care facilities or bringing in help
- On-demand webinars and videos
- Wellness-focused self-assessment tools and self-care strategies.
Workshops, Keynotes and Consultation
For over 25 years, our CEO and Founder, Jane Meier Hamilton has offered workshops, keynotes and consultation on caregiver wellness. A highly regarded presenter and facilitator, she is a content expert on managing caregiver stress, building resilience, preventing compassion fatigue and coping with transition.