Support for Your Caregiving Employees
The Assisting Caregiving Employees (ACE) Program
Supporting working family caregivers helps employers. One out of five of your workers is a caregiver during “off-work” hours. The chronic stress of these valued employees can adversely impact their health, as well as your organization’s productivity and bottom-line. If any of those you supervise are juggling work and caregiving responsibilities, the ACE Program is here to help!
Created in collaboration with a leading family caregiver non-profit, Caregiver Action Network, the ACE Program’s customized, co-branded web portal, will help you:
- Reduce productivity and health care benefits costs
- Guide supervisors in how to manage working family caregivers
- Promote employee wellness and productivity
- Communicate concern for the welfare of employees
- Recruit and retain talented employees
The ACE Program is easy for employers to implement. It’s a fully developed site that can be co-branded for your organization. For you caregiving employees, it provides 24/7 access to reliable resources for managing caregiving responsibilities and stress:
- Suggestions on how to handle caregiving challenges
- Practical, caregiving tools
- Links and information on where to turn for help
- Problem-solving webinars and videos
- Help with common feelings about caregiving
- A guide to healthy self-care practices
- Encouragement and support, so caregivers know they’re understood and not alone.
- Webinars or in-person presentations on resilience and self-care can be arranged.