Support for Caregivers in Your Organization
Caregiving is universal…at some time everyone’s life will be touched by it! Early 2020 data shows 53 million Americans care for a loved one who is ill, elderly, disabled, or a special-needs child. With the pandemic, that number has risen significantly.
Whether your valued associates are “employees,” “members,” “retirees” or “policyholders,” they need your support. Caregivers struggle with substantial physical, emotional, and financial strain.
Especially in this COVID-19 era, caregiving is challenging…
- Managing complex health issues & multiple medications with little training and support
- Juggling caregiving with other family, home, and work responsibilities
- Knowing where to turn for trustworthy information, advice & help
- Feeling isolated or alone; anxious or depressed about providing care
- Finding time-off from caregiving and time for self-care
If valued associates are unhealthy or unproductive; distressed, distracted, or depleted by caregiving…
Help4Caregivers can help!
Created with compassion by a registered nurse and experienced caregiver Help4Caregivers provides 24/7 access to reliable information & answers; solutions & support that every caregiver needs. What’s included?
For caregivers: Decision Support Tools
Get the Facts
Curated, annotated & extensive listings of links to vital caregiving information & resources
Talk to Someone
Toll-free helplines & advocates to call for advice & answers to caregiving questions
Show Me How
A curated listing of informative, “how-to” videos on providing care & practicing self-care
National database: 370,000+ post-acute & community-based services in 24 care categories
Matches care seekers with accredited providers via an easy-to-use, self-directed search
Care for Myself
Proven, practical self-care practices that preserve health, well-being & the capacity to care
Answer COVID Questions
Pre-screened listing of links & toll-free helplines to get trustworthy coronavirus information & advice
For your organization: Turnkey, web-based caregiver program
Help4Caregivers is easy to implement…a fully developed site that can be co-branded for your organization. Based on best-practices in caregiver support, our online resources are an easy, effective, and economical way to care for the caregivers in your organization. With a modest, yet high leverage investment, you can:
- Reduce productivity and health care benefits costs
- Promote the well-being and productivity of those in your organization
- Recruit and retain talented associates
- Build a culture of caring
- Demonstrate authentic commitment to the well-being of valued associates
- Foster respect and loyalty
- Distinguish your organization as a pioneer in well-being benefits
How do I get Help4Caregivers?
To learn more, contact Partners on the Path directly at jane [at] PartnersonthePath [dot] com