Are you equipped for your journey? Register to become one of our Partners on the Path and receive your free introductory set of caregiver resources:
- Links to caregiver resources, vital statistics and studies
- A complimentary PDF copy of The 7C's of Self-Care.
It will cost you nothing and only takes a moment to link with Partners on the Path.
Join us now! We are eager and able to help.
Want more from your Partners on the Path?
Looking for premium-quality caregiver resources? No time, or no idea of where to look for help? Go no further...we've done the work for you!
- More than a dozen years of research and development
- Practical, interactive, user-friendly features
- Loads of help for a low, introductory price!
|For Family Caregivers||For Professional Caregivers|
|What you'll get...||...to help you care for yourself||...to help you care for yourself, and also for family caregivers|
|A nurse's advice: Full-length version of "The 7C's of Self-Care" created for family caregivers by our founder, a registered nurse.|
|Personalized feedback: Your responses to questionnaires reveal how caregiving affects you and what you can do about it.|
|Simple, sensible suggestions: Self-care activities that really help.|
|Immediate links: The best in online caregiver resources. Just click and connect!|
|Recommended readings: What to read to get the help you need...with links to more than 50 books on Amazon.com.|
|Supportive connections: Blogs and helpful on-line communities for family caregivers.|
|Regular updates: Valuable new self-care tools, information and publications for caregivers.|
|Empathy: Stories and text that touch your heart and soul...that whisper, "You are not alone."|
|Calm: No intrusive or distracting ads...just clean, clear content focused only on helping you.|
|Evidence-based self-care model: Full-length version of "The 7C's" adapted to meet the needs of professionals.|
|Pro-QOL- Professional Quality of Life Scale: Assess your levels of compassion satisfaction and compassion fatigue.|
|Professional self-care ideas: Assessments, activities and discussion questions to help you care for yourself as you care for others.|
|Helpful links: Annotated list of websites for your professional self, and for family caregivers you want to help.|
|Professional references: Bibliography of books and journal articles on family caregiving issues and compassion fatigue|
|Collegial support: Blogs and on-line communities for professional caregivers.|
|On-line courses: Continuing education with optional CEU credits|
|Join Today||Family Caregiver||Professional Caregiver|
Join us today! We're ready to support you on your caregiving journey.
Who are Partners on the Path Organizations?
- Health care, eldercare or long-term care providers that employ caregivers or treat their loved ones
- Businesses whose employees are family caregivers when their workday ends
- Faith-based communities where caregivers worship
- Professional, diagnosis-related and community associations that support caregivers.
Because they want to promote the well-being of caregivers and the effectiveness of their organizations, Partners on the Path organizations license the premium self-care resources offered by Partners on the Path. They provide these as a benefit, at no cost to caregivers within their community, thus demonstrating care and respect, offering instrumental and emotional support to invaluable individuals and the organization, as well.
Partners on the Path Registration
- One year: No charge to professional or family caregivers associated with this organization.
- Current members of our Partners on the Path Program
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Northern Community Health Care System
- If your organization isn't currently providing Partners on the Path resources, here are two things you can do:
- Contact the Human Resources department where you work or where your loved one is receiving healthcare. Ask them to sponsor Partners on the Path resources in your organization.
- Send us the name of your organization. Help us reach out and invite them to become an industry leader that offers premium self-care resources to you free of charge.
All you have to do is...
- Decide: Register as an individual or affiliate of a Partners on the Path organization.
- Provide: Complete the required fields.
- Send: Your Partners on the Path registration information.
- Receive: Confirmation and instant access to the comprehensive, compassionate self-care resources and interactive features of partnersonthepath.org