What can Partners on the Path do for your organization?
At Partners on the Path, we have decades of experience working in organizations, caring for our own loved ones and supporting other caregivers. We know that despite the joys, caregiving is stressful and can undermine the well-being of individuals and the effectiveness of organizations. To be the best, your organization needs staff to be at their best when they come to work. Let us help you and those within your organization with our on-line, in-print or in-class resources that are formatted to meet the needs of two different audiences: either professional or family caregivers.
- 1. Self-assessments: A variety of questionnaires for family caregivers. For professionals, used with permission, the highly regarded Professional Quality of Life Scale.
- 2. Self-care guidance: The 7C’s of Self-Care, our research-based, trademarked approach to caring for yourself as you care for others.
- 3. Self-care activities: Questionnaires, checklists, discussion guides and self-reflection questions to help evaluate and ease caregiver stress.
- 4. Caregiver resources: A vetted list of valuable references available on-line and in-print from popular or professional sources.
- 5. Caregiver communities: On-line connections with supportive experts and other caregivers, who understand and want to help.
Thank you for the opportunity to describe our services. We hope to earn your trust and repay the time you have invested by providing high-quality, cost-effective resources that are unique, helpful and easy to use.
Contact us to see how your small investment in caregiver support will yield positive returns in the health and productivity of your employees and organization.